Thanks again to Janet for Friday Fill-ins!
1. The world is ready for change.
2. Crap! was the last thing I said while balancing my checkbook.
3. I wonder if I'll find a different job this year.
4. I hope we have peace and tranquility at the end of all things.
5. There's something to be said for forgiving others.
6. July is where I want to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to trying a new recipe, tomorrow my plans include a an historical photo exhibit of the Columbia River Gorge and a dinner date over sushi and Sunday, I want to go to my writers' group!