Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Fill-in #101






1. Snow brings out the kid in all!

2. I'm looking forward to growing my blog.

3. Suboro's is the best sushi in Portland ever!


4. One of my favorite old tv shows is
Gilligan's Island because my little brother and I
pretended I was the Skipper and he was my "little buddy."

5. I'm done with cassette tapes.


6. The most enjoyable thing around the holidays is going to a movie and belly laughing with my pals Terri and Nan!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my partner coming home from work tomorrow my plans include finishing a piece of writing to share with my writing group and Sunday, I want to sleep late and read in bed.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, number 6!!!! and number 7!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got our first snow for the season last night with over 30 knot winds kicking the power off for this area. Winter has finally arrived here in coastal WA state. Gilligans Island effected me as a kid too. It actually got me to be living on isolated islands with only a few people around, but doing wildlife research instead.

    Thanks for visiting my blog and for leaving such nice comments. Be sure to have a wonderful holiday season...

    ReplyDelete

Awe, go on! Throw me a bone here!