Thursday, December 11, 2008

Booking Through Thursday - Time for Reading

Find more great "booking" questions here: Booking Through Thursday

1. Do you get to read as much as you WANT to read?
Maybe a better question is what keeps me from reading more? The dishes and taking the garbage out; laundry and putting groceries away. Tending to my blog...feeding the dog...being a hog...I'll make this short; I want to head to bed early and finish that book laying face down on my nightstand!

2. If you had (magically) more time to read–what would you read? Something educational? Classic? Comfort Reading? Escapism? Magazines?
I'd go to Powells bookstore here in Portland and set up camp and live there among the stacks and I'd take something to write in - or maybe my blog - to share with all of you what it was like to have every bit of print material a person could ever fantasize about in one's lifetime. (Check them out at: http://www.powells.com/ )

1 comment:

  1. We have very similar reasons why there isn't enough time to read. It's called life--life beyond reading, that is.

    ReplyDelete

Awe, go on! Throw me a bone here!